Novan's journey

Monday, February 20, 2006

My new baby


Yamaha Nouvo Z


I bought a Yamaha Nouvo Z on Dec. 29 last year. Why? Well, to offset the skyrocketing fuel prices....

The price is Rp 12.870 million (US$1,395) for cash. I took a one-year installment package with Rp 4 million as down payment and monthly payment of Rp 996,900. The dealer gave me a Rp 1 million discount so I had to pay only Rp 3 million of advance.

In total I will have to pay Rp 13,965,900 by the end of this year. Not bad a bargain.

Previously, I spent Rp 50,000 for taxi a day commuting home-office v.v. Now the same amount lasts about two weeks ....... ;)

(US$1=Rp 9230)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Tidak bisa dipercaya!
    Jadi sebelum beli Nouvo Z, rumah - kantor vv pakai taxi? O,ya, berati installement-nya udah hampir habis donk?

    gito

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger novski said…

    Hehehe, what a big spender ya.....

    Yah insya Allah two months to go (October and November). So I will have my salary fully in December.

    But then again, I am already thinking what to buy next hehehe....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home